Friday, February 15, 2013

Lovey Update

Valentine's Day Update
So yesterday I told you I would give you all updates about how our first Valentine's Day together went. When Hubby got home he gave me a single long stemmed red rose. 




I had made him a triple layer cake and sent him on a scavenger hunt for Valentine's Day notes and on the last note he got the cake.








We hung out at home for a bit then Hubby took me out to eat at Mi Ranchito. We had yummy Mexican food and there was live music at the restaurant for Valentine's Day which made the date even more fun.




Here is the Giant bear cute Hubby gave me holding the yummy truffles. That is a full sized La-Z-Boy recliner he is sitting in and he takes up the entire thing. Super cute and super soft and cuddley.



Our first Valentine's Day together was a complete success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment